COVID-19 Guidelines and Info:
- Welcome back! All tickets are $5 general admission. For a contactless ticket transaction and due to our reduced capacity, we recommend purchasing advance tickets.
- We appreciate your patience and understanding of temporary changes to keep you, fellow guests and our team safe.
- If you are sick, running a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
- For the safety of everyone, these rules must be followed or you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- See Governor Abbott’s Checklist for Movie Theatre Customers -- Link this wording to https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/organization/opentexas/OpenTexas-Checklist-Movie-Theater-Customers.pdf
- Self-screen before going to the Cinema for any of the signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- Maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet between parties.
- Seating in the theatre will be alternated every other row.
- Only TWO individuals who are not members of the same household may attend and sit together. Must allow two empty seats on either side.
- Two or more members of the same household may sit next to one another with two seats empty on either side.
- Wash or sanitize hands upon entering the Cinema and after any transaction with employees, other customers or items in the movie theatre.
- Restrooms capacity is limited so plan ahead. Please GO before you go to the Cinema!
- A face covering is not required but suggested.
- We will follow Governor Abbott’s enhanced cleaning and health protocols for movie theatres.
Thanks for supporting your hometown Cinema!
Click here to inquire about on screen advertising & special messages.